The objective of this information is to let you know what kind of personal data we collect, the reasons why we use it, for how long we keep it and how you can exercise your rights concerning that data.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
WE-WATER, LDA, NIPC 515 991 678, with headquarters located at Rua José Martins Maia, nº 45, 4485-848 Vilar do Pinheiro, Portugal is the entity who is responsible for the treatment of your data.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- Contact information: name, phone number and email
- Data concerning your interactions with us in-person or through our customer service
WE-WATER collects and processes this personal data only when it is directly provided by you, either by filling out a contact form or through the purchase of a product or service.
Unless there is a legal obligation, we never process personal data relating your race, ethnicity, political views, religious or philosophical convictions, union membership, genetic information or sexual preferences.
HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We use this data for:
- Implementing and complying with our pre-contractual obligations, such as answering business proposals or commercial offers, accounting and invoicing.
- Conveying and managing our contractual relationship with you, so we can reach you for operational or administrative procedures.
- Personalizing and improving your client experience, asking you to answer satisfaction surveys about our services, as long as you have given us your express consent to do so.
- Inform you about promotions and new products, as long as you have given us permission to do so, for example by subscribing our newsletter or asking for a business proposal. WE-WATER will never, under any circumstance, share your personal information with other entities for marketing purposes, unless we have your explicit consent. In case you don't want to receive our marketing communications, you can let us know at any moment by clicking the unsubscribe link on the bottom of any of our newsletters. If you wish you can instead send us an e-mail asking not to receive our marketing communications to the address email@example.com
- Complying with our legal obligations.
WE-WATER assumes the commitment of not using your personal data for any purpose not above-mentioned.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR DATA?
The personal data that we use may be supplied directly by you or obtained from the following sources, concerning the validation or enrichment of our database:
- Publications/databases of official entities
- Corporate clients or service providers
- Commercial partners to whom the transmission was consented
- Web sites or social media pages with public information shared by you (like a personal website)
HOW DO WE MAINTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA SAFE?
We implement technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or illicit damage, accidental loss, alteration, diffusion or unauthorized access.
We retain your personal data for a strictly necessary minimal period for the fulfilment of the objectives mentioned above and we commit to delete all this data as soon as they are no longer necessary or as soon as you request it. Once the deadline for keeping the data is reached, your data will be destroyed in a secure way.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data is treated with the maximum confidentiality and used only and exclusively for the purposes mentioned above.
WE-WATER assures never to sell. loan or give away your personal data to third parties, without your express consent to do so.
Your data may be shared with our suppliers or service providers, but WE-WATER will make sure those entities are equipped with the same technical and organizational measures for your data protection and that they will only use that data to fulfill the needs of the contract processing.
If there is a need for your data to be shared with entities outside of the European Economic Area, WE-WATER will assure those entities will comply with European legislation about personal data processing.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
According to applicable regulations and as the holder of the personal data, you have the following rights:
- Access and information: you may obtain information about your data processing and ask for a copy of that data
- Rectification: if you find your data to be incorrect or incomplete, you may ask for a correction
- Deletion: you may ask for your data to be erased as long as the claim is legally valid
- Limitation: you may ask for a restriction to your data processing
- Opposition: you may oppose the processing of your personal data at any moment
- Removal of consent
- Portability: when legally admissible, the data holder has the right to ask for the return of his personal data, or the transfer of that data to a third party entity
The rights above mentioned must be exercised:
- In person at our headquarters
- By registered letter addressed to WE-WATER, Rua José Martins Maia, nº 45, 4485-848 Vilar do Pinheiro, Portugal
- Reaching us through this number +351 220 028 270 (national landline call)
- By email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, WE-WATER will proceed to its assessment and guarantees an answer in a maximum period of 1 month.
HOW TO MAKE A COMPLAINT?
In case you are not satisfied with the way WE-WATER is processing your data, you have the right to present a complaint directly to the National Data Protection Commission:
Rua de São Bento, n.º 148, 3.º
Tel: +351 213928400 (national landline call)
Fax: +351 213976832 (national landline call)
Our website is protected with an SSL Certificate. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is a protocol that assures secure communications (encrypted) between a browser and a server. This way, sensitive information as payment and personal data are always secured against viruses and hacking attacks.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
Every question, comment and request concerning your personal data and privacy, may be addressed to email@example.com